Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shoe drawing


I really enjoyed the shoe drawing. I thought that it would be an easy project, but it turned out to be pretty difficult. First off, I had to choose the shoes I wanted to draw. I chose my Jack Rogers because I liked all of the designs in the shoe. There were lots of shapes, lines, and value. Then, I had to plan out the position I was going to draw the shoes in. Both of the shoes had to be in the drawing, and the shoes had to look 3D. The radial design in the shoes were the hardest to draw. I made sure I put all of the detail from the shoe onto the assignment by using a viewfinder. There was a lot of detail and precision that had to be put into the drawing. I decided to draw the shoe box because without it, the drawing looked plain. The project turned out to be one of my favorites. I learned many things throughout the artwork and would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment